Is Google Places a piece of your business plan?
If not, it should be!
Why? Because dollar for dollar, local search engine marketing gets the best results in the shortest time. It’s a great place to start even if you don’t have a website! Imagine that; more customers for less money.
Did You Know?
• When a consumer uses their phone for a search, Google gives priority to local businesses that have optimized their Google Places page.
• Google Places is the new Yellow Pages. 54% of consumers have substituted internet search for the phone book.
• 73% of all activity online is local content.
• 90% of all internet shoppers search online for info, reviews, and contact info of local businesses.
• 70% of online searchers will use local search to find offline businesses.
• 43% of search engine users are seeking a local merchant to buy something offline.
For LOCAL SEO, call the LOCAL company, Boost Rank SEO!
Local Search Engine Optimization
The Greater Jacksonville Florida Area is an extremely interesting region when it comes to the need for local search engine optimization. With a population count of almost 3 million people there is huge potential opportunity, with proper SEO for your business to attract more customers or clients.
The past consolidation of the cities to form the City of Jacksonville has made this city the largest city in reference to land size in the United States. Also, with a lower than average population and great roads to keep down the traffic most consumers enjoy taking advantage of traveling to the RIGHT place to do their business.
In the past, in an effort to save time, gas and to find the best businesses, local consumers would have to turn to the yellow pages for information. Today their yellow pages directory is their search bar on the Google application inside their smartphones. In a busy world consumers have learned that Search engine results are faster, more reliable and much more accessible at all times.
What does that mean to a Jacksonville business? It means everything! Customers and clients expect the first listings on Google to be the most reputable and the places where other potential buyers are also looking to spend their money. Who doesn’t want to go the best place? That is why you need the SEO services of an expert like Boost Rank SEO. We take pride in having successfully helped many Jacksonville businesses with their Search Engine Rankings.
Another advantage is that no matter what kind of business you are, we can help anyone get more targeted customers via the internet search engines. People look for things to buy and places to go, online far more than any other medium these days, so to not have an optimized web presence means you’re missing out on a flood of new customers that could otherwise be using your business.
Businesses do not spend money on our services. They invest money in our services. There is a big difference! The first is a loss; the other is a gain…many times over.
We are ready, willing and able but you must take action and make the first step. So do this today, right now, for you…your family…your business…your community. Call us now for the best SEO in Jacksonville!
Phone: (904) 537-9940 Email: info @BoostRankSEO.com
Here are some interesting statistics:
- 43% of internet searches performed today use a local keyword. 86% of those searches convert to a phone call or visit to the physical location. 97% of American internet users use the internet to shop of which 57% characterize their behavior as shop online, purchase offline (NPD Group)
- 90% of online commercial searches result in offline bricks and mortar purchases (proprietary research / comScore)
- 82% of local searchers follow up offline via an in-store visit, phone call or purchase (TMP / comScore)
- 80% of budgets are spent within 50 miles of the home (DMA / proprietary)
- 74% of internet users perform local searches (Kelsey Group)
- 73% of online activity is related to local content (Google)
- 66% of Americans use online local search, like Google local search
- 61% of local searches result in purchases (TMP / comScore)
- 54% of Americans have substituted the internet and local search for phone books (comScore networks)
- 35% of all searches are local (DM News)
- 25% of internet searches have a purely local, commercial focus (Kelsey-Bizrate)