Did You Know?

It has been an exciting few weeks in Jacksonville. First the One Spark event, then our anniversary, the Shrimp Festival in Fernandina Beach last weekend, and this week is The Player’s Championship at Sawgrass. But you probably already know that. In fact, you’re probably reading this from the 17th hole. So let us know who you’re rooting for on our Facebook  or Twitter  .

And without further ado, here’s what you’ve all been waiting for;

Did You Know…
It is impossible to hum if your nose is plugged?

Did You Know…
That at least half of the people reading this email just tried to hum while holding their nose?

Did You Know…
For Google, 18% of organic clicks go to the #1 position, 10% of organic clicks go to the #2 position, and 7% of organic clicks go to the #3 position? Where are you?

Did You Know…
Jon Bon Jovi has a restaurant that has no prices; guests pay whatever they can or volunteer in exchange for their meal?Bon Jovi Did You Know SEO Facts

Did You Know…
93% of online experiences begin with a search engine. The other 7% is probably people checking their Facebook.

Did You Know…
When withdrawing money from an ATM, the ‘whirring’ sound before your money pops out is actually a recording? The actual mechanism is so far back that you can’t hear it.

Hope you enjoyed these and I hope to see you on the green!

Thanks,
Mike